Re: [MV] 2568 Miles in a Deuce!

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 05:45:41 PDT

Jeff, your observation was certainly correct on these aspects. The blocks
didn't go. I had planned on paying the tow bill if I had to unload along the
road. The towbar did go along for the ride. You were also very correct on
securing the camping gear. I tied the GP Medium tent up towards the front (top) of
the bed as I did with the MEP-016 that I traded to George Baker. Thankfully I
had a track hoe at the other end for loading and unloading and a wrecker here.
The block deal worked fine once but I won't be trying it again. The tractor
runs so good and is so maneuverable I chose to drive it. If I had been going
only a few hundred miles I would never have worried about the piggyback deal but
at 1200 miles one way, it was worth the hassle. By the way, it sure turned
heads wherever it went.
PS. Did my radio MK ship out yet?
Kenny