Re: [MV] M275 Specs

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 16:04:50 PDT

Marc, I didn't receive the original post but copied it in Wayne Harris'
response. Wayne gave you all the specs of the little guy now I'll answer your other
questions. The tractor is one of the nicest original trucks around not to
mention a strong runner. On the flatlands I had to really pay attention so as
not to overrev it. My cargo truck is affected by overpasses, scrubbing off a few
MPH. The tractor isn't affected at all. It pulls better than any deuce I've
ever driven. Its turbocharged unlike most deuce tractors. The stumps were no
problem as you've already figured out. As far as doing it again.....you bet!
I've worked out solutions for all the little problems and actually rather
enjoyed driving it. I'm working on a way to actuate the brakes on the towed vehicle
now. It will work in theory but I want to make it work physically before I
report on it!
Kenny