Re: [MV] Re M151 it continues, LOL

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 07:53:57 PDT

You have made my point exactly. This is not a logical situation. Logic
went out the window on this issue long ago. Doc was trying to present a
logical argument for allowing GI's to drive these trucks while civilians
can't and it makes no sense IMO.

I never claimed that anything political had logic connected with it.

Logically, these vehicles are either safe to drive or they are not.

> Wag the Dog - I've got the movie.

Dave