RE: [MV] Buyers Beware

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 18:52:15 PDT

Rich quoted me $250 for NOS at Riv-Rad.

Stu Ellis
REALTOR

Century 21 Cooper & Associates
18 East Broadway Derry, NH 03038
Phone: (603) 434-5400 Ext.#227
Cell Phone: (603) 548-3901
 Stuart@prosalerealty.com

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of patrick jankowiak
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 11:36 PM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: Re: [MV] Buyers Beware

I bought a 'rebuilt' radiator from Memphis Equipment.

It had a couple places in the core soldered up, and the inside of the
top tank at leas was clean almost like new. The item had a fresh coat
of gloss black paint, with no paint spared anywhere. I have had no
problems with it in a year. It was $400 and a new one was quoted at
$750. I might have shopped around as memphis is high-priced, but I had
to get it quick. I have been satisfied with it.

<mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>