Re: [MV] Hard Top Kits (SECO)

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 00:58:39 PDT

I just took a look at the site. What is the reason for making the wording
about the same color as the background? You are not the only one that does
that, so maybe its just me but I like more contrast so that is is easy to
read. Notice this email black on white not pretty but I can read it. And
while they are his to sell the best way he can you might mention to Richard
that those 2700.00 M880 that he has sitting in the weeds are just old Dodge
trucks and about the only different is the military paint job and a tag on
the dash. One last thing on the N.O.S. tops it looks like the back glass is
fixed and not a sliding glass that a N.O.S. military supplied top would have
and while N.O.S. means "New Old Stock" if you sell military surplus most
people would think it came from the military and not something civilian that
  you might have sitting around the warehouse. Wayne

http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es