RE: [MV] Hard Top Kits (SECO)

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 06:50:28 PDT

There is plenty of contrast for most viewers. (I have seen much worse)
The days of plain old hypertext are gone. I agree on the M880s, $270
would be a fair price and I plan on talking to Roy about that as well as
the M37 and M38 prices. The tops are NOS military tops they have crates
of them, maybe they don't look like some you have seen. The crates look
very old, maybe they are old, old, NOS.

Now any more complains?

GRB