5 ton wheel bearing nut socket

From: Mark J. Blair (ke6myk_mvlist@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 17:32:08 PDT

I'm adjusting all of the brakes on my M543A2 5-ton 6x6 wrecker this weekend
due to a very low pedal (not a fun job, even with a wheel dolly and an
air/hydraulic jack!). It looks like the innards of one of the rear brakes are
all oily, so I'll need to pull that hub and replace the seals. Does anybody
out there know what size of wheel bearing nut socket I'll need, and/or have
one they would like to sell?

Should I be able to clean and re-use the brake shoes, or will they need to be
replaced after soaking in gear oil for who knows how long?

Thanks in advance!

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <ke6myk@sbcglobal.net>
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/