saw a M116A1 & some F14A's for sale today

From: barry (btuttleman@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Sep 07 2003 - 14:22:03 PDT

while out and about doing my driving around looking for goods for sale i
saw an M116A1 trailer - it LOOKED nice, clean, original (but i am NOT
very knowledgable about them); priced @ $850.00, it was located a few
miles east of me here in carson city, nv. did not have the camera w/
me; i can forward phone number that was on the unit if someone's inter-
ested. i can possibly take some detailed photos this week when i return
to look at some other items out that way.
AGAIN, i'm just telling youse guys what i saw, i have no $$ interest or
knowledge of the unit itself, or whether the price is high or low; i do
NOT know the seller, it was parked on the man's property next to the
highway, for sale.
the F14A's were located at a gentleman's that i've purchased items from;
i actually took these pix a month ago. aircraft(s) being parted out.
pix:
http://home.att.net/~btuttleman1/F14A.jpg
--------------------------------/F14A2.jpg
--------------------------------/F14Acanopies.jpg
--------------------------------/F14Aengine.jpg
--------------------------------/F14Atailwing.jpg

thought you might like to see the pix, can hook anyone up w/ the seller.
he also has a bunch of vehicles (i saw an M114 APC, looked fairly com-
plete and clean, i'm NOT going to tell you the price, tho, as i fell off
my chair when i heard it). there was a goodly amount of military
kitchen equipment, among all the other "junque" in the background of
some of the pix. i have a lot of pictures of the vehicles, but i don't
think i'm going to post them on my webpage again like i did a while ago.
tnx,
barry
carson city, nv