RE: [MV] Ideas for stop-over in Paris

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 15:29:24 PDT

On the anniversary of the invasions, does anyone actually do landings in Normandy, with the authentic vehicles? If so, how does one go about signing up? I've almost got all of my WWII gear together. All I'm missing are the service shoes, and a pistol belt which are very hard to find. I'd love to sign up and join the forces to ride onto the beach on a landing craft in all my 1941~43 dated gear... Provided that I don't have to run up the shore against a bunch of mortar fire and live MG-42s!

Aaron Horrocks
1952 M38A1