Re: [MV] GL has barred me!!

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 19:20:40 PDT

It's easy to get an unsecured credit card, these days. Just $500 in a bank
account and Voila!. In addition, most cash machine cards can be used as
debit cards, which, to the untrained eye (of potential sellers, like GL) are
essentially credit cards. The only difference is that when you use one for a
purchase, the $ comes out of the associated account immediately. APBloom