Old armament from Ukraine

From: Stanislav Solomonov (stanso@ukrtop.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 04:18:49 PDT

Dear Sirs,

I thank everyone who has sent letters in reply to my offer on sale of
military technics from Ukraine. Dear Sir,

In the countries of the former USSR after WWII there was a lot of a Soviet
and German military technics and we can offer you wide range. But I
convincingly ask to draw attention to the following:

To us frequently address on questions of purchase old military technics.
However thus consider, that we should sell all for nothing. So, one buyer
from Germany has estimated tank T-34 in 1200 dollars, but thus has told,
that tank " Tiger " is sold as for 200.000 Euro. We sell this technics not
as scrap, and before sale it is restored in view of historical documents.
This is the CURIOSITIES, therefore we ask you to mean - THE PRICES WILL BE
RATHER HIGH.

Besides we can demand guarantees of bank, such, as Proof Of Bond or Bank
Comfort letter, or even a partial advance payment.

We ask you to take into all the above to not take away time on senseless
haggle.

Regards,
S. Solomonov
stanso@ukrtop.com