Re: [MV] Old weapons from Ukraine - Attention please!

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 07:59:11 PDT

Mr, Solomonov,

Gurantee of bank is no problem....but you must secure any needed permits and
arrange for shipping to the United Kingdom, or direct shipment to the US
before any escrow funds are released. Only when that is done and vehicle is
safe and secure, will funds be released.

It is easy to purchase these relics in Europe.......much harder to get them
out.....if not impossible.

Jon Shoop
T34 Buyer