WTB: metal ring that the gas cap fits in for HALF-TRACK gas tank .

From: Daniel Dolan (Dolan@dolan-domenici.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 09:46:21 PDT

I have to build a metal gas tank for my half track and I need the
metal ring that is fitted to the top of the fiberglass/rubber
tanks. I will weld that into my metal tank to put in my half
track. I know Gary H has them - does anyone else on here have one
from a defunct half track gas tank or off the shelf from a
project???? Urgent need. Please call or e-mail right away.
Dan in NM
505-269-2056