Re: [MV] Alte Waffen - Russland - Translation (slightly off topic)

From: Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 10:28:33 PDT

Below is the translation from http://babelfish.altavista.com

Neugierig....was good price for a T-34 is curious? How around a T-62? I
think that bank fund is to hold, until vehicle is supplied. Too many people
in Russia are not reliable and it make it difficult for honest Russians to
make Geschaeft.

What do you think the best military museum in Germany are?

--------------------------------------

Of course, being from Georgia, I had to run it thru a secondary translation
site to truly understand the email:
http://rinkworks.com/dialect/

Neugierig, acco'din' t' th' code o' th' heells!...ah's curious, whut is a
fine price fo' a T-34? Howsabout a T-62? ah reckon thet bank fund is
t'hold, until vehicle is supplied, cuss it all t' tarnation. Too menny
varmints in Russia is not reliable an' it make it difficult fo' honess
Russians t'make money.

Whut in tarnation does yo' reckon th' bess military mooseum in Germenny are?

later,
Brian Mead
Griffin, Ga.