M35 Air Brake conversion

From: Michael Goodden (mgmv@auroragroup.co.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 15:33:08 PDT

Hi All

I've located an M35 Air Brake Conversion kit and wondered if anyone had
installed either this kit or any other kit or self made modification to
convert to Air Brakes?

http://www.militarytruckparts.com/airbrakes.html

I'm not happy keeping the Air Assisted hydraulic system after they went
wrong and caused my brakes to catch fire (I'm not the only person I know
this has happened to as well!!), and am looking to change it to an Air
Over Hydraulic or preferable a complete Air Brake system.

Many thanks as always for any help or advice,
Mike
Michael Goodden
The Global Tipi Adventure
http://TheTipi.com