Dropped off list AGAIN !!!!!!!

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 15:51:38 PDT

  OK, it happened again. Awhile bakc I startedgetting messages for no
reason advising "messages to me were getting bounced, reply to clear the
bounce counter, blah blah blah."
  Last time I kept doing what it told me & I got dropped off the list
anyways. This time I responded a couple times, then just deleted the
repeat messages. Came home after the weekend fighting off Ruskies (No
offense, current members of former Soviet Union countries) @ a WWII
re-enactment in Kentucky, & to my surpirse only had 3 messages to
download. USUALLY I get aobut 100 or 200 after a weekend without
downloading.
 SOOoooooo. Does ANYBODY have any idea on how to stop this from
happening ? I tried two different ways & it still happened.
Steve

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!