Re: Re: [MV] Dropped off list AGAIN !!!!!!!

From: m151@cox.net
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 08:38:19 PDT

I doubt it is the computers fault, especially if it was off the whole time he was gone. It is almost certainly a problem with the users ISP. The service provider could have been down due to problems of their own or even a denial of service attack. I used to have this happen to me all the time with the list. I switch service providers and it has nver happened again.

My 2 cents worth.

Mandatory MV content - I finally got my engine back into my M151A2 and now I have a leak at the heater hose attachpoint on the block! the one under the thermostat. Rats!