M715 for sale in NC

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 13:57:37 PDT

One of the guys in the NCMVPA has a M715 for sale and I am posting info here
for him. He didn't tell me I could post his email address, so if you're
interested reply to this email and I will forward to him. He has more about
the truck at:

http://www.ncmvpa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=152

> The truck is a 1967 Jeep 5/4 ton M715. It's 99% original and stock. Runs
> and drives okay. Motor does not smoke and holds 45 PSI oil pressure.
> Drivetrain is tight. Body has no rust and very few dents or dings. Truck
> has the nicest steel hard top I've ever seen on M715. Truck has been
> painted white but it's not a very good paint job. Brakes are spongy - has
> new master cylinder but lines have not been bled. Good 900 x 16 NDT tires
> and wheels plus like-new spare.
>
> I bought the truck to restore back to completely original military form
but
> have lost storage and workspace so must sell. Have invested $4500 but
will
> take first $3500, firm. Very solid truck, uncut and unmodified.

I don't know him or the truck, just passing this along.

Joe Trapp