M809 Series

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 20:06:50 PDT

I've located a few new Protective control boxes (2920-00-472-1642) for the
M809 trucks.This is the one that mounts on the upper right side on the
firewall and prevents engagement of starter motor once engine is running. I
should have mine in about two weeks. If anyone else needs some let me know
and I'll order you one the price is 200.00 ea. + the shipping. Wayne

Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra Storage.
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es