Re: [MV] Off topic but possibly useful info:

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 13:47:01 PDT

I use Opera - Opera.com - and it also allows you to turn off popups, plus
the email client is pretty good and it has filters and can combine or split
emails into different folders based upon different criteria. So my MV List
emails don't overwhelm my other email. Very useful and free to download.

Also, I've never had a virus get through it.

Dave

--
Dave