Re: [MV] M151A2 Rubber Boot Set FS

From: JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@flmv.net)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 06:38:43 PDT

from: FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES

hi,
our everyday low price is only 36.50 and we include the master cylinder boot
(not a part of the military kit) plus shipping

Jeffrey Smith MVP wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> I just received some Rubber Boot sets for the M151A2
> M151 Late Style Kit Rubber Boots
> Complete Set!! All seals in one kit!!
> Late kit - P/N 5703326
> Includes Brake/Transfer flat seal,
> Inner/Outer shifter boots, Accelerator
> bellows, Clutch rod seal and Steering column
> seal. Fits all late style M151 with the
> flat seal brake levers.

only the a2 steering column, seal is different for the m151a1 kit, which
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES also has, complete with the master cylinder boot
also for 36.50 plus shipping

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES      WEB SITE:  http://www.flmv.net/