RE: [MV] CUCV Stalling

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 05:33:40 PDT

Replace the fuel pressure switch in the Stanadyne fuel filter base. It
is round and held in place with spring clip. Known problem in military
had order to replace orig. because in time they cracked allowing air in
overnight and the results you have in the am. Cost about $10 from Owens
Export, Saturn etc. Do it first, it WILL fix your problem!!!!!

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer