Re: [MV] Help!! How to live in a "neighborhood" and keep your "Special Interest Vehicles" (long)

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 09:39:46 PDT

At 10:46 AM -0400 9/15/03, wcvose wrote:
>your local SWAT,ERT team must have your poster up on their wall ! GOOD LUCK !

I've made good inroads with the local cops. Drive around in an
Armored car and you end up chatting with them at coffee shops every
so often.

Eventually it catches up that you bump into a swat guy and after he's
asked you about it's weaknesses and you've explained what it'd take
to bring it down and they don't have that, you're suddenly on a new
level with for him.

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -