WTB: WC-51 or WC-52

From: Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 18:22:31 PDT

Anyone know of a decent WC-51 or WC-52 for sale in the Southeastern
US? I'm located in central Georgia, and would be interested in on in NC,
SC, GA, FL, TN, AL, or MS. (heck, I'll think about one within 400-500
miles of Atlanta, Ga)

I'm looking for one with a good engine, transmission & brakes. The less
rust the better, the more complete the better. 6v or 12v is fine.

I've seen one for sale on eBay from Columbia SC. It looks awesome with the
working radios, gas 50, etc, but I think $16,000 is a bit out of my price
range. I'd like to find one for about $5000 or so. (I can go a little
higher if it's a really nice truck)

If anyone has one, for sale, I've got a 1942 CCW that I could trade for
it. The CCW is a 4x6 CCKW with a hardcab. If anyone's interested in the
trade, I'll email particulars. Once I get the rest of the brand new
7.50x20 tires on it, I'll probably put it up for sale.

Thanks,
Brian Mead
brian@hardscrabblefarm.com