FS - HMMWV M998

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 20:09:25 PDT

For Sale - 1987 M998 - Very, very nice condition. TItled, Inspected,
(was) registered. This is NOT a "Georgia auction truck"!
Runs extremely strong. Everything works. Excellent tires. All tools.
Spare. Manuel.
All soft tops and doors (new) for 2 door, 4 door and full cover. Correct
left and right door / body inserts to make 2 door. Side racks. Deep
water fording kit. Radio, antenae and mount.
Comes with an accumulation of rare, expensive accessories including;
* Second and third (top) front radios with rack and all mounting pieces.
* Trimble military HMMWV GPS Navgation system with antenae and wiring.
* Left and right, NOS HMMWV aluminum, midship mount, radio antenae mast
supports (very, very impressive looking). Allows for the mounting of 2
additional antenae for comand / radio vehicle configuration.
* Complete HMMWV rear radio(s) rack.
* HMMV "desert storm" compass
etc., etc.
I cannot post pictures as my "webtv" is not a real computer. First
$25,000. cash, bank check or wire transfer takes all. Have 2 Humvees and
one must go. No tire kickers please. If you have the cash, and have
questions, please email me your tel# and I will call you right back or
call me at (716) 774-8200. Locatd Western NY. Thank you.
Tom