FS - HMMWV M998

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 21:02:53 PDT

For Sale - 1987 M998 - Very, very nice condition. Titled, Inspected.
Inspected. (was) Registered. This is NOT a "Georgia auction" HMMWV!
Runs extremely strong. Everything works. Excellent Tires. All tools.
Spare tire. Manuel.
All soft tops and doors (new) for 2 door, 4 door and full cover. Correct
left and right rear door / body inserts to make a 2 door. Side racks.
Deep water fording kit. Weight plaque. Radio, antenae and mount.
Comes with an accumulation of (some) rare and expensive accessories that
I have accumulated for it over the years:
*HMMWV military Trimble GPS Navigation system with antenae.
*Second and third (top) radios along with correct rack mount and
fittings.
*N.O.S. left and right HMMWV aluminum, midship mounted, radio antenae
towers (very impressive looking) Allows for the mounting of two
additional, elevated antenaes (radio / command vehicle configuration)
* Complete HMMWV command vehicle rear radio rack.
* HMMWV "Desert Storm" compass & mount.
etc., etc.
I cannot post pictures as my "webtv" is not a "real" computer.
First $25,000. cash, bank check or wire transfer takes all. Have two
HMWWVs and one must go. No tire kickers please. If you have the cash,
and you have questions, email me your Tel# and I will call you right
back or call me a 716-774-8200 anytime. Located Western NY. Thank you.
Tom