Toomas Allikas gives the false information.

From: Nickolay Panov (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 09:24:41 PDT

    Hi all.
    I again ask a pardon for my English language.
    On website http://allikas.pri.ee of this man the new photos have appeared. These photos were made in workshops of our club "Poisk" Belarus. I now do a conclusion of the negotiation with Toomas Allikas, which I do with 28.07.2003. The information is false. The vehicles, which he represents, are made in Belarus (monument and in workshops of our club). The Tiger is photographed in the Russian museum.
    If anyone has questions, I ask to write to me.
    Regards,
Nickolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75-86
222310, Molodechno