Re: [MV] Help!! How to live in a "neighborhood" and keep your "Special Interest Vehicles" (long)

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 02:03:41 PDT

"Is that a real army jeep? Why do you own it?"

         "Because anyone can own the civilian version but this Jeep has a
history involving our Country. I own it to honor those who have served our
Country and those who defend her today".

         That is one way I would answer the question posed by a kid,
possibly you might consider making up a placard you could set on an easel
to display the Jeeps history (general or the vehicle in question).

         Anyone who doesn't like a Mustang must be a Chevy Fan.

Jim