ventilation

From: J310L@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 19:15:55 PDT

Hi List,

I have a 1953 M38A1 and I have a question on the positive crankcase ventilation (pcv). I have removed the waterproof ignition system and converted to 12 volts. Doing so I used the pipe on top of the valve cover and put a hose from it to side of the oil fill tube. I also have a down draft vent tube. I have noticed under the valve cover there is accumlation of water condensation. Has anyone had this problem??? What is the best way to remove this moisture from under the valve cover?? Need to ventilate engine but not sure how to do this and still keep it looking good.

Thanks,

Claude ----N.Y.
53 M38A1& M416
MVPA # 20758