Re: [MV] Anybody know this man?

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 04:52:00 PDT

Yes....My banker told me its pretty serious and plenty of people fall for
it. She told me usually, the person deposits the check and follows
instructions, of course they think the check is legit. Then about 3 or 4
days later the bank debits the account for the bad check and the bank
customer comes running to get the bad news.

I didn't like the look of the check, nor did I like the terms of the deal so
I got the check and ran it right to the bank president and the rest is
history.

Its pretty funny as the order for product was obviously cut and pasted from
my ad, first tip. Also on all of the e-mails I returned I only gave one word
answers like OK, Sure, Fine, Yep.......another tip.

And the deal went through...go figure.

Jon