Re: [MV] anybody know this man?

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 04:55:17 PDT

Gete Gray had a check deliverd here in Normandy for his GMC's by fedex and
within an hour or so the "buyer" was asking for the money for the shipper.
Peter finally sent him an e mail saying "send more money - witch doctor - he
say your check bad medicine" Johnny Africa replied with " dont understand"
and dissapeared into the ether.