Fw: [MV] anybody know this man?

From: Chief Richard L Hileman II (chief@cermak.com)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 09:43:13 PDT

The Secret Service has a couple of guys TDY there. There is just so much of
it and it is so impossible to track that it would be unproductive to put a
lot of man-hours into it. I had a guy taken for several thousand. It is a
rather productive business. Our poor guy had to have the bank give him a
loan to pay them back. It is rather sad as the victim really feels like an
idiot looking back on it.

http://www.secretservice.gov/alert419.shtml

Rick