Re: [MV] anybody know this man?

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 05:20:03 PDT

In a message dated 9/19/2003 6:43:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time, TacticalTruck writes:

> I think this thread has strayed from the topic of military
> vehicles.
>
> Jeff
> TacticalTruck.com

Jeff,
Obviously you missed the memo. Arthur sold out the list to a consortium headed by Oliver Stone and Larry Flint.

While on the subject of straying far from home base.....Is anyone on the list gonna have a empty 53 foot flatbed in California headed east on I-40? I have a couple MVs that need to make their way home. Yes, I know about the truck brokeridge sites...just wondered if a lister was involved in hauling that far west.

David Doyle