Re: [MV] SS Re: [MV] anybody know this man?

From: gentas (gentas@gentas.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 11:07:02 PDT

A world of History- no body seems to learn or lets say many just ignore to
learn-

be glad to live in a country where 12, 13 , 14 year old kids are
intelligent to hack get into computers (may be annoy to some lazy guys, who
just neglect safety in their machines or just not knowing that hacking is
no problem for the authorities of your country and others, since they get
the easy key by law or business mind directly from Great Big Computer Bill
and his friends, being able to look into each computer they want to, even
checking you from outside your house and doors-if they want.- , even being
able and do so stealing
valuable informations from other countries factories, people, governments -
Steve why do you cry????? Your fellow CIA men (god bless them otherwise) ,
when they have criminal colleagues or just follow the order of some
criminal elements in politics and business are having worse possibilities,
legal in your countries laws and illegal-but right or wrong my country-.
Steve - besides the wonderful country of United States of America, which I
like, whom s people I like,- besides they are near to be slaves of media
and their using powers, certainly other
countries in the so called democratic world are the same -and not to forget
slavery of other parts of the world like Asia, South America, Africa still
goes on, slavery where big voices
in politics say they fight against but actually they do the contrary by
those who tell them what to do-, there is a much larger part of the world
which has the same human and civil rights.
This amount of people is X-times larger then the population of the USA-
therefor these people have a right to think, speak, feel and live as well
as you people.
To declaim to be free people is one thing and be free people (who do not
have the representatives who declaim to speak for their people but tell
their people what they have to do)
is an other thing.

Getting back to history- in Germany there was the third Reich, 12 years of
Horror to a big group of people, and heaven for other people, these
reigners declared them selves
national social democrats - they as well had a security guard called SS,
which would not hesitate to put their guns into the face of children under
15. They would follow the orders
of their Fuehrer and his henchmen, right or wrong my Fuehrer. They regarded
certain people, including their children, as enemies of the Reich and
enemies have to be destroyed.
Right or wrong my Fuehrer.

One can say only Dave is right with his explanations, I dont want to annoy
you, but if you did not experience good and bad deads , when you were
young, and according to neighborhood have not stronger or softer
experiences made, you must have been grown up in a cloister by god obeying
nuns or brothers. So you must have been the most glad boy in the world,
untouchable and one wishes you that god will save all of your life that
way, but there is no reason , big or small town, that security officials
shoot or kill a young, growing up person , which is experimenting its life
or address it by other means, except if it is necessary to safe an other
persons life if not otherwise possible. Certainly , when the deads of a
misled child are to worse interfering into the life and well being of an
other person or persons, there should be taken measures which even use
physical old style methods, in other words smack its bottom, pull its ears
in time. Just do what a dog or hen is doing to educate social life of its
child.

Certainly computer hacking is not such a dead and again Dave is right in
what he is explaining and dont forget the every days stories on all the
television channels available, they silently destroy the mind and brain of
the grand total of the population silently like small but effective
portions of poison, available to every body. Who punishes the producers and
dealers of these products-world wide-?????? Is it done with the written
and spoken declaration - this is not a program for children under 18
years-- ???? Who is protecting these children from hate rat, force and
other nice- so called grown up things-?????? Of course we live in a free
society, in which every body can do nearly what he wants, buying
grass, cocaine, weapons steal if he is not caught, legally falsify stock
values(he even is a hero), buy one after the other building by tricks
(again he is a hero), earn money more than he
really can earn by his hands working and more than he needs (again a hero),
having more than one wife-silently(again a great guy) , getting bankrupt
the sound way, loosing other
peoples money (what a great hero), buying from South America Bananas,
Bananas at low to low price,by using silent force of politicians and paying
legal bribery( pow what a wonderful hero , having precious thing one can
think of)

Would you think this being better than the 12 year old , stub nose girls
experiences, or worse?????? How can we get this girl or boy guilty and put
it into yail , when these
heros (dont forget those old rich families, which have their wealth for two
hundred years or longer-from selling or transporting or hunting slaves, or
just having a bank basing on such legal activities)

Think about your thinking, you may come to a different point of view about
these children.

have a nice weekend from Europe