RE: [MV] 20 years from now

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 15:20:45 PDT

"It's Bob's Big Boy! He's back!"
"Actually sir, Bob's Big Boy never went away, they have always been around offering quality meals at good prices in a nice family atmosphere" - Austin Powers movie

I didn't mean to say that the Civil Defense ever 'went away' it's just a mere fraction of what it used to be. What I meant was to bring it back to the same force and status that it once was, instead of creating ANOTHER similar organization to do similar things. There's a Civil Defense installation out were I used to live, so I knew that they were still operating to some efficiency.

When I got my jeep she was painted with many thick coats of white paint and had a CD logo on the rear (where the 6" star should be) and what looked like an old state of California logo on the other side on the rear. When asked by a couple people in the combat sim club that I belonged to if I was going to re-paint it, I said "Nah, I'm going to leave the jeep white with the CD logos, and just drive around yelling at people to 'PUT OUT THAT LIGHT!' =)"

I took pictures before I painted over it. - I have those around here somewhere

Aaron Horrocks
1952 M38A1