Jeep prices

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 23:43:35 PDT

With the 60 anniverary of D Day looming up, Jeep prices here on the Islands
off the eastern US Coast are rising fast - one wonders if it will peak in
June?
Most expensive jeep advertised on MILWEB lately has been £10,800 ( about
15000 USD) which sold in 3 days! Generally they are around the 10,000 usd
mark - how does this compare to the USA?
Cheapest on the site at moment is £3,500
In total contrast, Georing's VW Beetle is up for sale at 120,000 USD by a US
advertiser.
Bizzarly, Hotchkiss M201 are outpricing the wartime ones.

I was talking to a man the other day who has 35 Hotckiss jeeps all good all
under cover put away for his pension fund. He will sell a couple a year at
top money to supplement his state pension.
if only I had kept mine - I sold it many years ago for just £1200
Nige