from my friends in Yemen, yikes!

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 09:04:06 PDT

Here's a copy of an e-mail I received at my website. Just what I need,
business associates in a terrorist filled country.

Chris Stansbury, O.D.
1301 Lee Street East
Charleston, WV 25301
304-343-3363

"""URGENT
Dear Sirs,

We have been in contact with your esteemed company for some time before.

However,
you are kindly requested to confirm if you can supply troops carrier trucks.
Brand new and second hand but reconditioned. Pls arrange to provide us full
set of catalogues, specifications, price list based on C&F Hodeidah/Aden.

Pls arrange to provide us with full set of original catalogues by immediate
courier.

Thanks & Regards,

Omar Mofadal
General Manager
INTERNATIONAL TRADING CORPORATION,
Kuwait St., P.O. Box 13453, Sanaa, YEMEN
Tel. +967 1 216145 - Fax +967 1 203597
mailto:mofadal@yemen.net.ye"""

Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.