Re: [MV] M35 dry start issue

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 07:50:35 PDT

Don't forget...oil pressure is needed to lube more
than just the turbo. I don't rev it up either. Can
anyone else notice a change in engine sound once oil
pressure is restored? I'll look into the preluber
idea. However maybe Jon is right in saying I don't
need to worry. What does everyone else think? I
sense an interesting tech article in Military Vehicles
Magazine...Bjorn?

Marc