M151A2 and M39A For Sale

From: Jim Massengale (jimmassengale1@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 16:01:38 PDT

Hello everyone,

My name is Jim Massengale. I have been reading the list for a long time
because of my interest in all things military, but not an active poster to
the list. I find myself in need of getting out of military vehicles for a
while and thought I would try here where they are loved the most. I have an
M151A2 and an M39A with trailers that I need to sell.

TheM39A is a 1952 Willys with a brand new engine block. I purchased it in
1996; it had been local here to Chattanooga for several years.

The M151A2 is a 1978 AM General. I purchased it in 1997 from David Uhrig in
Chillicothe Ohio. It is still a 24-volt system.

Both are running and in fairly good shape. The Willys needs a lot to
restore to military. The M151A2 is complete, though not a show room model.

If there is any interest, please respond privately. My next stop is eBay if
this does not work, but I thought I would try here first.

If anyone is interested, I have pictures that I can send email or upload to
the group if that is permissible. I have never done this before and do not
want to step on any rules.

Thanks for your time,

Jim Massengale