Inexpensive Humvees for sale

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 08:48:21 PDT

OK folks, As I can get to them, this is what I have for sale at this time
before I advertise them otherwise and first time offered:

     Early M-998 Humvee showing 8300 miles $14K. 98% complete and looks to
have good tires. Missing the usual top, headlight bulbs, seat cushions,
mirrors, protective box but a nice looking machine. Currently a 2 man
version and has a beautiful body with solid frame and components.

     Five digit serial number M-1045 TOW missile carrier that is 95%
complete showing 8500 miles. Do you know how rare this vehicle is??? From
first glance it looks like the usual M-1025 slantback. $23K. Body and
up-armored doors are beautiful!!! All body parts, TOW wiring harness,
armor top & hatch components and missile brackets complete and beautiful!!!
Needs the usual as above but will make a show vehicle. You will rarely if
ever see one of these for sale as they are very rare and scarce in the
military system.

       Both vehicles are available right now, have beautiful bodies and
solid frames. Pictures available upon request. They are located in
Knoxville, Tennessee AND I am easy to find and get them loaded. Bill of
Sale ONLY. (no 97) As many of you who know me, I am no nonsense and have
these available meaning I will not BS or play with you like some other
"dealers" do! You come, you buy, you load and leave with a real Humvee.
Both vehicles have complete drivetrain and should not take much time to get
them running and actually look better than many of the Atlanta auctioned
ones!

     Your military friend collector, Julian Burke