gunk and kersone

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 18:17:13 PDT

many years ago I had to clean out inside of 12,000 gallon tank that had a
plastic liner and it was covered with dirt, dried diesel, and other stuff.

I mixed several gallons of Gunk into two 55 gallons drums of kerosene and
pumped it to spay inside tank I had laid on its side and taken manhole
covers off. First drum went ok, then I burst a hose as I started second
drum and pump was in bypass for a while, contents of second drum turned into
the best waterless hand cleaner I have ever used. Nice and white and sure
would cut grease and dirt off hands.

I have mixed same stuff and cleaned trucks with it - engine, drive line, 5th
wheel, undercarriage, worked great - just do not leave pump in bypass. Does
not appear to damage paint.

Everette