Re: [MV] M35 dry start issue

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 21:42:13 PDT

I looked at these systems and they seem to be well made. I emailed the
company and the owner responded, and was quite helpfull. I asked
him if he had any 24 volt models(thinking of the list), and he said
that if he had more than 10 requests he could get the supplier to build
the 24 volt version.

He is also comming out with a timer module for 12 volt systems that
will automatically prelube at startup from 3 to 60 seconds.

The owner's name is John Young and email is Sos Automotive <sosauto@sw.rr.com>

Told him I'd post to the list to see if anyone was interested.

Bruce MVPA 23824