Re: [MV] ... speaking of tires....

From: Kirk Thompson (kpt@lanl.gov)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 06:32:07 PDT

Just take it to a tire shop. Should be around $25 to fix. If you need a new
tube, that's another $25. I don't think fix-a-flat works worth a crap on
tube-type tires... the area where the hole is [the tube] is too thin to
seal properly.

Unless you have theproper tools and knowledge, split-rim tire changes are
dangerous.

-K