Quad Mount

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 21:23:27 PDT

I have the M55 Quad mount now with correct M20 trailer. Thanks to all that
responded with advice..

I now have a Quad mount for halftrackwith 2 mounting rings and bell armor.

 In excellent condition , gunners platform and battery bracket intact.
Needs sights, canvas seat (beachwood), 4-ammo cans, and some tlc......this
is a nice one. Gears uncut and unmolested. Felt gaskets like new!

Mount had small demil cuts in MG mounts, repaired and looks great. Solid as
a rock These were not cut in to but had 2 inch cuts in them. I was going to
shoot this one but got a trailer model. Has the commutator ring for
halftrack so intercom can be used by the gunner. Mount in halftrack or would
be a blast in a gun truck mock up.

Located in St Louis, Mo.....

Mount with both rings $6500.........

Jon