Re: [MV] Titling gripes

From: Glenn McCalley (glenn@combatcatering.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 06:58:51 PDT

I would agree so far as fighting the b.s. state to state goes, but I'd be
very, very wary of having the Feds set up those UNIFORM, MANDATORY FEDERAL
LAWS applicable to motor vehicle registration.

What if the same clueless dweebs that came up with the cut-and-crush at sale
policy for certain vehicles decide that those same vehicles already out
there are inherently dangerous? Voila! A new --Federal-- vehicle law that
prohibits ownership of those vehicles, and Monday morning the tow truck
shows up at your house.

It's easier to fight the local crap than the Federal MVA.

Glenn.