Re: [MV] Nike base

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 08:52:56 PDT

I think this would be a great private project, open it
to the public as a unique museum.

Take a year off, go live there and rebuild it!

A few of us could likely handle whatever needs to be
done. I would seriously consider putting up some $
under the right plan with the right people. But,
first would have to inspect it, check on taxes, liens,
insurance, cost of rehab., etc. Been there, done that
for years.

The location is good, property values in the area are
improving, favorable state regs., so on the surface it
doesn't look too bad.

Contact me off list and lets at least kick the idea
around.