HELP on part identification wiper motor Humvee

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Sat Sep 27 2003 - 10:36:38 PDT

Hi list, I was with a hummer dealer in Detroit and in
his part book we try to find this piece that joins the
wiper motor arm with the two links for the two blades
I saw the links and they have some kind of a hexagonal
hole so this part is a kind of bushing that hold the
assembly of the two two links with the motor arm

is the same part number for the civilian?
Any help will be apreciated

this dealer is good he can sell by phone and get AM
GENERAL to send the parts also
but the part was too small in the parts book...

thanks

Alejandro