RE: [MV] In the name of 'MV Content'

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 09:01:56 PDT

While I, and many others on this list do enjoy the political ramblings from time to time (as we are all of the green hobby/illness and have political points of view) this is getting off track. It's a MV list, so at least post some MV content in the email prior to the political stuff.

Like: Hey my M38A1 Engine got delivered yesterday - I'm gazed to have it! One more big piece to this restoration! But I need to rebuild the original fuel pump as the seller mentioned it wasn't operating correctly. Where can I get a kit to rebuild it, or where can I send it to get all fixed up?

Then: go ahead on your political rants. =)

Aaron Horrocks