Re: [MV] In the name of 'MV Content'

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 09:27:33 PDT

At 9:01 AM -0700 9/30/03, Horrocks, Aaron wrote:
>While I, and many others on this list do enjoy the political
>ramblings from time to time (as we are all of the green
>hobby/illness and have political points of view) this is getting off
>track. It's a MV list, so at least post some MV content in the email
>prior to the political stuff.

Does the problem of an EUC Approvan and nosing around by the FBI or
other Homeland Security department even bear on MVs?

Buying the stuff, fixing it and Keeping it legal are all part of the
same process.

One of the members of this list could have fallen afoul of some of
these problems if the BATF had been called into the problem and
looked at him sideways.

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -