Do you know this man? No MV content: DELETE

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 11:32:12 PDT

Hi:

Guess what I got in the FedEx today?

A check for $4500.12 !!! This is from the "associate" in the US who owes $
to my potential customer in Ireland. Only problem is, the FedEx came from
Nigeria. The schist-head in Nigeria...er, "Ireland"... wants me to send him
a power steering "computer" (his description) worth $1000, and send him a
check for the balance. Right.

What I have done is to (illegally) photocopy thirty $100 bills and sent them
to him in Nigeria. I also referred him to www.419fraud.com, and sent him a
picture of me in front of my pistol and rifle collection, and told him I was
contemplating a hunting trip to his country, that I was particularly
interested in shooting a "long pig" and could we meet for a drink.

I did not send him the "computer", by the way.

Arthur "I was born at night, but not last night" Bloom
www.M35products.com

PS personal to Joe Young:
Want to come along on my safari? It might help you unwind to shoot a few
erect bipeds.